Monday, November 14, 2011

New bed



I have been following AnaWhite's blog for awhile. We decided to make her farmhouse bed. After, a few short hours we did it. And here are some pictures to prove it. ;) If you would like to see what else she does go check her out! She has alot of amazing DIY projects! I think this bed will last a lifetime and then some. All solid wood none of that cheap partical board here! Many thanks to my dear hubby who says alot of blood, sweat, and tears went into it. He means lots of LOVE!

1 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Denise, what a beautiful bed. Your hubby must certainly love you very much to go to so much trouble, but I'm sure you deserve it. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris