Friday, April 18, 2008

SeNiOr InViTeS


Well, after many attempts in photoshop and not knowing anything I was doing I came up with this. I plan on figuring it out alot better but for being pressed for time this is good enough.(Bragging moment here) When I picked up his invites a Walmart they wouldn't give them to me. I needed the photographer's signature. I looked at them and said well you are looking at her. :) WoW! They thought they were done by a professional! I can't believe my baby is graduating!



4 comments:

Cricket said...

great invites and terrific pics! congrats to your son on his graduation!!

smiles,

SuzyQ said...

That looks fabulous! What an awesome compliment by Walmart!

{{{{HUGS}}}}

La- said...

You did a great job on those invites!! NICE! COngrats on his Graduation!

La-

Abby said...

That looks great Denise!!!