Thursday, May 24, 2007

School is over today...........




Well today is officially the last day of school here. Now I am going to have to listen to "I'm bored" "there's nothing to do" for the next 3 months. Kids just don't seem to entertain themselves as we did. I remember going bike riding, playin with barbies, or making a huge tent out of a blanket and a fan. I need to find a book called Summer Boredom Blues! (lol)




Kaleb graduated preschool on tuesday night. He looked like such a little man. I told him he needed to stop getting so big. And he asked why? Of course I told him because now he is going to kindergarten and he will go all day everyday and I will be home all by myself. And his response was..........Have another baby. Needless to say his dad is overseas. I said well I cant do that right now. Yes you can mama! Just eat more food.(lol) Kids have it all figured out!;)


2 comments:

Tracy said...

What great graduation pics!!

~Holly~ said...

What cute pictures!!