Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tag! You're It!

Hmmm..........I somehow got tagged twice. Thanks Kate and Coni! Here are the rules....
So this is how it works. I must post 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

1. I hate eating out at places. I am too shy and don't like to be around alot of people.OK! OK! I am a people phobe! (lol)

2. I feel all alone when my husband is working overseas. People say I am strong but I feel weak!

3. I absolutely love chinese! Any stirfry! Except certain vegetables (onions & peppers)

4. I am sad my oldest graduates this coming year. I wonder where the time has gone!

5. I feel I am a skinny girl trapped in a fat girl's body! ;) Oh some day I will get rid of her!

6. My dream is to be a published designer. I know I need to submit to get a chance. I haven't submitted a thing!

7. If I could go back into time the one thing I would change would be to go to college to be a doctor. So then, people who couldn't afford medical coverage and prescriptions could. I would have a walk in free day where everything would be covered by me. I feel I am too old to go back and finish now.

I am tagging Jen,http://stampinspot.blogspot.com/2007/06/its-almost-time.html, Holly http://hollysscraps.blogspot.com/2007/06/boy-layouts-i-often-struggle-with-boy.html ,Mikala
I can't find any others I know to tag! They already all have been tagged by someone else. :(

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for tagging me!! It's my first time! I'll get the answers posted tomorrow (sat). Great site by the way!